Friday, July 26, 2013

What's Your Favorite Shade?

Several people have asked me what my favorite shade of shadow is from Madison Street Beauty . To be honest... I have a few so I thought I would share them here with you.....

One of my first loves was and still is .... 
 "Cotton" - a semi-sheer bright white with a medium pearly sheen


Another of my favorites is... 
"Champagne" - a sheer and shimmery, champagne beige

My newest love is.... 
Color: "Mossy Mauve" - a very sheer mauve with bright green shimmer

What's your favorite shade? 
Click the banner below to check out all the wonderful products MSB has to offer...



If you are interested in joining the team as an affiliate please click the banner below for more information and to get started. It's a great opportunity to make some extra cash, and  get a great discount on your own beauty supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment