Monday, March 30, 2015

A Peek Into One Of My Passions

Today I want to share with you a peek into one of my passions.

Photography. 

I've always loved taking photo's. I remember as a child,  loading the film and sticking the flash stick in the camera. I remember in sixth grade I got my own Minty gGreen LeClic Disc Camera. Le Clic was "the thing" back then. Yes, I am a product of the 80's and wish I still had that trippy green camera! You can read more about by clicking the pic or the link below the pic. 



When I graduated and moved to Cali to be a nanny I had a low end 35 mm that I used the heck out of, and took with me almost everywhere. Soon I was babysitting for my bosses friends who knew how much I loved photography, and it was for my Birthday they bought me a Kodak 35mm camera that was a HUGE step up from what I already owned. I'm not sure how many rolls of film I developed at the local Rite Aide but I'm pretty sure I was one of their regulars. Looking back at all those pics makes me smile, and brings back some wonderful memories. Some not so wonderful, but they all make me who I am today, and I'm glad I took them nonetheless.

Of course over the years my camera's and my photography has evolved. By no means do I call myself a professional, but I have had some professionals tell me I have a good eye, and a natural talent, which is always nice to hear. I long to learn more, and get better.

Awhile back with the encouragement of a friend I decided to open a shop on RedBubble  where you can get a variety of my original digital art, and digital photography. While I love taking photo's of people, it's sunsets, clouds and nature that really piques my interest. Below is just a sample of my work. If you would like to see more. Please feel free to check out my shop on RedBubble 


Most pictures and digital art pieces can be purchased in everything from posters and prints to stickers and tote bags.

Which piece do you like best? 
Let me know in the comments below! 


Clear
Clear

1 comment:

  1. It's great isn't it. Fun to look back at the different camera's. Sometimes I miss my old 35mm, but there is something nice about being able to see how a shot turned out so you can re-take it rite away. Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete